Data Steward Training
The purpose of the online course is to support the development of data stewardship skills among staff in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and other research performing organisations.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to FAIR, Research Data Management (RDM) and Open Science
- Tools to assess awareness of the FAIR principles
- Pedagogy in the context of teaching the above and related topics
- Understanding Responsible and Open Research
- Data Management Planning (DMP)
- Assessing and planning levels of RDM service provision
Target audience: Professionals working in research data support roles in Higher Education or Research Institutions or individuals with a research background considering a change to a data support role.