Software and Service Quality Assurance Essentials
- Quality assessment is an important trait for software and for services.
- It allows users and managers to have higher trust on the Software and Services during their use and operation:
- They expect that the software and related services will work as supposed.
- Give the expected results and meet their requirements.
- It also contributes to the maintainability, stability and sustainability of the software and services.
- It contributes to facilitating the collaboration between software developers and promotes good practices for Software development.
- It promotes good practices for service development and operation.